Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Remote app for Windows 10

jofender39

I would like to know if there is a remote app that I can use to edit tones on my Spider V 240HC head for windows 10 OS.

I used to have an older remote app that worked, however it recently stopped working. 

I have it for my iphone however it would make more sense to have it on my PC so I can edit tones while I record.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, jofender39 said:

I would like to know if there is a remote app that I can use to edit tones on my Spider V 240HC head for windows 10 OS.

I used to have an older remote app that worked, however it recently stopped working. 

I have it for my iphone however it would make more sense to have it on my PC so I can edit tones while I record.

Look here https://line6.com/software/index.html

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a number of threads in case you have problems.  And when we (me included) first started having problems back in early 2021, there was very little in the forums.  Now there are a ton; just search on "Remote".  Since those "early days" almost a year ago, I have not had any problems since.  Even Win 11 is fine with it.  No problems here for quite a while with using Remote (including cloud and MyTones access/downloads) using Spider V 240HC, FBV3 pedalboard, and G10T transmitter.  The solutions are here, and not that hard ... really.  If you still have problems after exploring the forum fixes, then post a new thread with specific questions/problems.  You will get straightened out.