Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT IR's

liorsol1

Hi, 

I own an Helix LT (firmware 2.92). when I try to add an IR, both in Helix edit or with the device itself. I'm not able to choose an IR. All IR's are empty

When I try to delete the IR from the HX edit I get an error: Faild to remove item. an invalide parameter was specified

ir-question.jpg

This sort of issue usually indicates a mismatch between software versions. Your Helix LT is running firmware v2.92. Make sure you are also running HX Edit v2.92.

If problems persist, use HX Edit 2.92 to reinstall firmware v2.92.

Ok, good point. I have upgraded the software to v2.92.

Still all IR's are empty, the only solution is that I'm able to delete the component without getting the error.

As I mentioned before, this porblem occurs also on the device itself without using the software.

As suggested earlier, try reinstalling the firmware. After firmware installation your Helix will automatically restart to rebuild the presets and create the newly designed IR library. Allow this process to complete.

Just want to start from basics......

The POD Go ships from the factory with all IR slots empty. IRs are third party entities that must be manually added to the IR library by the user.

Adding an IR to the library is a necessary first step before you can select an IR from the library to add to a preset. If you have never added any IRs then what you are describing is normal. You should expect to see all IR slots empty when you attempt to include an IR in a preset until you have added some iRs to the library.