Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go with Helix Native???

coughdog

Been years since I checked in with Line6 but the new Pod Go has piqued my interest.   I was about to pull the trigger on the HX Stomp until the Pod Go came out and now I"m not sure what to do.  I wanted to download the Helix Native software to see if I could get the sounds I want over my PA speakers (I'm a tube guy) and I noticed that the software can be purchased for $99 with the purchase of a new HX Stomp.   Is the HN software compatible with the Go Pod as well?  If so, any know what the price would be?  I have S-Gear and Bias-2 and will do a comparison with HN.

Thanks!

No idea what the price is with PodGo, but I use Helix Native with the PodGo all the time. Mainly because the PodGo supports dry and wet tracking...You can reamp with the PodGo, but I prefer to just use Helix Native plugs...just easier. 

No, Helix Native and POD Go are not compatible. You can’t swap presets between them like you can Helix Native and a Helix device.

Of course you can use the POD Go as your audio interface device while running Helix Native in your DAW, which is what spaceatl is doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using Helix Native, Reaper, and POD Go as my interface. I want to use Helix Native's tones when I'm recording but I am hearing both the Helix Native and my PO Go's dry signal. Is there any way to just hear Helix Native without the dry signal?

FYI: This is happening while I am creating a tone to use with Native. Not after I have recorded the track.

6 hours ago, Ruttster said:

I'm using Helix Native, Reaper, and POD Go as my interface. I want to use Helix Native's tones when I'm recording but I am hearing both the Helix Native and my PO Go's dry signal. Is there any way to just hear Helix Native without the dry signal?

FYI: This is happening while I am creating a tone to use with Native. Not after I have recorded the track.

Make sure you're not also monitoring your hardware inputs

At 5:30 this might help i'm not a reaper power user

• Like 1