Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Question on duplicate models & shading in manual

CRM114FGD135

So looking at all the different models in the owner's manual to match up Line 6's name for the model & the real world name, I noticed that there are some duplicates.  For example, the 70s Chorus is a BOSS CE-1 and if you look farther down, there is an Analog Chorus, which is also a BOSS CE-1.  They appear to be in 2 different sections of the Modulation Models because they are shaded different blue.  I see this different shading in different sections of the manual.  I looked but didn't see a description as to why this is, unless I missed it somewhere.  Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

image.thumb.png.102ca95dbd3bad2674df1f4433476dbc.png

The different shading reflects different modeling technology. The darker colours indicate models based on the latest Helix technology and the lighter colours indicate older technology. So the 70's Chorus uses Helix modeling on the BOSS CE-1 while the Analog Chorus uses older technology to model the same BOSS pedal..

Yup, to expand further looking at the manual it says "Pod Go has nearly all the effects of the award winning HX family of modelers as well as selected effects from the classic DL4, DM4, MM4 and FM4 stompboxes and M13, M9 and M5 processors"