Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I’m in love (with my hx stomp)!

Valgua

I have now been exploring the hx stomp for almost a month. I am truly impressed. More than impressed, actually. The HX Stomp is the bedroom player’s nirvana. It is a truly incredible gateway to so many tones and sonic possibilities. It has reinforced my interest for the finer aspects of sculpting sounds. Great job, Line6!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Valgua said:

I have now been exploring the hx stomp for almost a month. I am truly impressed. More than impressed, actually. The HX Stomp is the bedroom player’s nirvana. It is a truly incredible gateway to so many tones and sonic possibilities. It has reinforced my interest for the finer aspects of sculpting sounds. Great job, Line6!

i'm in love with your HX stomp

Additional 2 blocks has been confirmed for 3.0... And before you ask when.. The official answer will be "soon". I bought mine the day before "Lockdown" in NZ (hadn't even tried one out first) and I share your admiration... So much so that I kinda regret that I didn't just get the LT! 

10 hours ago, craignz said:

Additional 2 blocks has been confirmed for 3.0... And before you ask when.. The official answer will be "soon". I bought mine the day before "Lockdown" in NZ (hadn't even tried one out first) and I share your admiration... So much so that I kinda regret that I didn't just get the LT! 

No one's said 3.0 is "soon." The only timeframe we've given people was at the NAMM 2020 party, where we said it *may* be as late as NAMM 2021.

Sorry DI.. Didn't mean to get anyone excited too early... Was just alluding to the fact that release dates aren't specified as things can change and get pushed at the last minute.. Either way, soon or next year... Its going to make a great product even better! 

On 5/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Digital_Igloo said:

It's gonna get better...

DUDE!!!!! stop the cliff hangers!!!!!! its gonna get better?I cant wait I just got the hx effects to go with my stomp.I had to sell Lt with a broken heart really I freaking love it alot the best effects unit I ever owned.I got stomp because its was affordable in paymenst but I really missed the lt.It would take me a while to save for lt so I just splurged bit the bullet and got hx effects.I was close to that price and getting it quicker than the LT also Im a man child I want it now.

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 12:09 PM, Digital_Igloo said:

No one's said 3.0 is "soon." The only timeframe we've given people was at the NAMM 2020 party, where we said it *may* be as late as NAMM 2021.

Is there any way that you guys have a Beta program where those of us playing only at home could try out 3.0 in a no risk environment and give you guys feedback/bug reports? I’d be so down for that to help give you guys real world user data!