Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native crashing Reaper

Schivosa

Helix Native 1.92 is consistently crashing Reaper when I try to add presets, whether I drag and drop or use the import button. This wasn't happening before, don't know what changed. I tried rolling back to 1.91 and it does the same thing. Anyone having this issue also?

I just tried creating a new preset and it crashed when I try to save too.

• Upvote 1

Consider uninstalling Helix Native. Then, download and install a fresh copy of Helix Native 1.92 to be certain that each of Helix Native's drivers are being installed -- particularly the appropriate VST format drivers! These are presented as check boxes during the installation process. 

Not sure what your platform is, but I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates, Reaper 6.11, Native 1.92, and I have no issues at all when creating or importing presets.  Sometimes crashing can be a result of another problem...neglected OS updates, outdated drivers, malware/spyware.  

Running Windows 10, have all latest updates. Just scanned system, all clean. The only thing is I'm still running Reaper 4.3 but I've never had an issue before. Maybe it's time to upgrade.Running Windows 10, have all latest updates. Just scanned system, all clean. The only thing is I'm still running Reaper 4.3 but I've never had an issue before. Maybe it's time to upgrade.