Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT25 Stereo

Ratchet9868

How do I use my HD500x and DT25 in stereo if I get another cabinet? Wanting to use stereo chorus and delay effects, also, if I use amps in stereo will the different tones come from each one? I imagine I would have to use another combo for that right?

Cheers :)

Once upon a time I hooked up my DT25 via L6l panned to the left channel, and used the 1/4 out on the HD500 to my Peavy Classic 30's effects return.   I messed around with a number of variations.      There isn't two channels on the DT25 so you can get Stereo as psarkissian mentioned.

I got nice stereo separation from them.  I don't remember exactly how I did it.

But without question, you can take one of the 1/4 out into DT25 guitar in , and the other to a different amp and get stereo.

I never bothered to buy another DT25 to do stereo because I've made a pact with myself to never buy another tube amp.     I only use them at home for fooling around now.

There are nice affordable FRFR options these days if you want.   My biggest dissapointment about the Powercab Plus 112 was that I couldn't chain the DT25 and the PC+ to do strereo.   Oh well...