Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

ASIO/USB Outputs

luvelidi

The shadows were just beginning to lengthen when they came around a corner and saw the patrol from earlier with a long train of merchant and farmer's carts stopped behind them. No one was surprised to see them, the echoing between the rock faces on either side informed everyone of their approach some time ago.

The people stuck at the impromptu roadblock were elated to see the winemaker's cart coming towards them. The same could not be said for the patrolmen. The lead merchant jumped off his cart and started toward them at the same time the patrol's Captain and Lieutenant wheeled their horses to approach.
https://sexchat.bar/
Before either of the patrolmen got to speak, the merchant yelled, "Is the road clear?! They told us there was a group of bandits up ahead!"

Kal snickered quietly as heads popped out from the line of carts. The echoes he cursed earlier were going to prove handy now.

Before the Captain could open his mouth Tetas called back, "The road is clear! The few raiders that aren't dead are in no shape to bother you."

"Wonderful news!" said the merchant, coming to a halt. He beamed a smile at the Captain, "It sounds like your boys did a good job! We may be able to make it through the pass before nightfall!" Turning around, the man hurried back to his cart and jumped into the driver's seat. Flicking the reins, he guided his horses around the remaining three soldiers and started up the road, quickly followed by those waiting behind him.

Kal watched the Captain and his second-in-command closely during all of this. When Tetas said the men who tried to rob them were dead, the Lieutenant's face went deathly pale. Now that he looked more closely, the man bore a faint resemblance to the bandit with the short swords.

A couple of whispered words to the Captain and the second-in-command whistled for the attention of the other soldiers. "We are going ahead to check if what this man says is true. Form up behind the Captain!"

Seconds later the echoes of hooves pounding against stone became deafening as the five men spurred their horses to a gallop and sprinted up the sloping road.

A few of the wagons passed by Tetas with a wave and words of thanks but the fourth one veered slightly and pulled closer to the winemaker's cart.

"Tetas," said the man with a nod of acknowledgment. He appeared to be around the same age as the winemaker and wore similar styles of clothing. Kal wondered if they lived in the same area.

"Nuls," Tetas replied, returning the gesture.

"This whole situation seems off, what really happened?"

"What did they tell you https://livesex.bar/ ?"

"Hey! Get moving!" yelled the next man in line. Instead of shouting back, Nuls waved him forward, beckoning the man to join them. "What do you want?" he snapped a few seconds later as he walked up between the two wagons.

"Just listen," he said before turning back to Tetas. "They told us that there were bandits up ahead and that the rest of the men went ahead to deal with them. It seemed strange for a Captain to stay behind and manage the roadblock while his men ran off to kill some ruffians."

The winemaker shook his head. "The only soldiers we have seen were those five, there are no 'rest of the men.'"

"Then what of the bandits?"

"As I said, a couple are dead and the rest can't bother you."

"I'm hardly going to believe that your boy and his bow took out a band of raiders," said the man standing between them.

"I can claim two, but the rest were the work of our passenger, who I found is a skilled adventurer. Reez's arm was injured during the ambush." Behind Tetas, his son lifted his arm where he had been shot, some flakes of dried blood remained but most of them had been brushed off or taken by the mountain wind.

Seeing Nuls and the other man's skeptical looks, Kal pulled a small vial out of one of his belt pouches and pushed some magic into it until it glowed blue. "Healing potion," he said holding it up, he hated the lie but it was easier than trying to explain how someone his age could use healing spells.

"Ah," said the stranger, "It sounds like those soldiers were working with the bandits."

"So it seems," said Nuls. "Most of us will be camping near each other tonight. I'll make sure to get the word out to everyone about what really happened."

"And why would you trust him?" asked the stranger https://sexcam.bar/ .

"Because his sister is my wife and he's the one who introduced us."

"Oh."

"Speaking of which, tell her hello and give her my love. I need to be on my way."

"Will do."

The stranger returned to his cart and after a final farewell to his brother-in-law, Tetas snapped the reins to get the horses moving again.

"Are we going to say something to the King when we go to the palace?" asked Reez once the rest of the wagons stopped by the roadblock had passed by.

Tetas shook his head, smiling. "The King doesn't care about such small matters. We will spread a rumor that this bunch of soldiers is working with bandits. When Nuls and the others come back with similar stories in a few months it will sound like a number of different instances instead of the one. That should be enough to make the higher ranks take notice and either remove or put a leash on him. Hopefully, what happened today will slow them down enough the pass will be safe until then."

Behind the winemaker and his son, Kal felt a small pressure on his shoulder. A moment later, wisps of light formed the silhouette of a small female body just before Ria appeared and sat down. "You probably don't need to worry about that for a very long time, but I'll have to tell you what happened later. Being invisible wears me out and I need to rest," she said with an apologetic look at Kal before her body faded away.

Global Settings>Ins/Outs USB 1/2 Destination = XLR. That gets your DAW Output into Helix and out to your mixer/speakers/headphones.

In your Preset send your Outs to 1/4" to your amp.

You probably want to set the BIG KNOB to control the XLRs, so your amp gets an independent level.

Take USB 1/2 out of Helix for recording processed guitar, USB 7/8 for unprocessed (for re-amping).