Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

wah pedal ?

d-riggs

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. There are so many little things like this that make perfect sense once you figure them out but may not be obvious to new users. If you get the chance, definitely read through the manual. There's a lot of really cool stuff in there. I find it entertaining but I might just be that kind of nerd.

• 2 months later...

Don't forget, you have a choice of 10 wah's. So well worth experimenting as they do sound different.  And you can also set the volume pedal in different ways too Inc pan, stereo width, logarithmic, gain and change the position of both the wah and volume pedals where these will respond differently.  Changing the chain position of fx makes a huge difference too and it's so quick and easy to experiment, esp via Pod Go Edit.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys I’d like to know if anybody knows how to set the wah pedal for best dynamics and wave form frequencies.

So far; I’m stuck with too high pitch frequencies and then when I lower the levels it fades away it doesn’t have any range of motion (like it’s stuck in a box). Can you tell me what are the best settings to achieve a better tone? I’d like to emulate John Frusciante, and Mike McCready. I’m running my Pod through a Fender Hot Rod Deville IV and I’m playing a Fender Strat Ultra, and a Gibson Les Paul Classic those are my main ones. Thanks everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 12:02 AM, intocable said:

I would like to know how deactivate the wah pedal, i dont want to activate it by mistake, im having that issue on my live performances

Un-assign it from the expression pedal in your patches - see the Pod Go Wireless manual p33 for full details but in brief: 

1. Press PAGE and PAGE together to open the Menu.
2. Press Knob 1 (Bypass/Control).
(The Bypass/Control screen looks very similar to the Edit screen)

Clearing a Block’s Assignments
Clearing a block’s assignments clears both its footswitch (bypass) assignment and
any of its parameters’ controller assignments.
1. From the Bypass/Control screen, select the block whose
assignments you want to clear and press ACTION.
2. Press Knob 1 (Clear Assign).

• Upvote 1