bamm14

Aux in?

How do I run music through my pod go so it will come through my speaker? I’m not seeing an aux in anywhere?

• Thanks 1

You'll need to connect the USB and run the audio through that as your soundcard. Then you'll get both the music and the sound of you playing guitar.

If you set Global Settings > Ins/Outs > Return Type to "Aux In" you can use the RETURN/AUX input as a stereo Aux In. It's even silkscreened that way.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, silverhead said:

The different shading reflects different modeling technology. The darker colours indicate models based on the latest Helix technology and the lighter colours indicate older technology. So the 70's Chorus uses Helix modeling on the BOSS CE-1 while the Analog Chorus uses older technology to model the same BOSS pedal..

1 hour ago, Digital_Igloo said:

If you set Global Settings > Ins/Outs > Return Type to "Aux In" you can use the RETURN/AUX input as a stereo Aux In. It's even silkscreened that way.

If you do it this way, I'm guessing you'd want to put your Send/Return at the end of your signal chain so it wouldn't have any effects applied to it, correct?

On 6/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, CRM114FGD135 said:

If you do it this way, I'm guessing you'd want to put your Send/Return at the end of your signal chain so it wouldn't have any effects applied to it, correct?

Nope, you don't have to worry about it at all. When Global Setting > Ins/Outs > Return Type is set to "Aux In," POD Go routes it post-processing for all presets. You can just ignore the FX Loop block at that point.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, malhavok said:

You'll need to connect the USB and run the audio through that as your soundcard. Then you'll get both the music and the sound of you playing guitar.

WOW that's neat! I will need an ⅛" to ¼" converter, but that's definitely not of any issue. I'm impressed the POD Go got us covered again!

Does it mean, that I can send backing track to this AUX IN and jam with it using headphones or external speaker (monitor)?

50 minutes ago, acuba said:

Does it mean, that I can send backing track to this AUX IN and jam with it using headphones or external speaker (monitor)?

Yes

39 minutes ago, weitzhandler said:

Yes

Thats good news! I have Mooer GE200, not satisfied at all. Getting Pod Go stopped me by absent of drum machine, but looks like solution is there...)

On 6/7/2020 at 7:38 AM, Digital_Igloo said:

is there a place to adjust the aux-in level? I have to maximize my device output to get a proper volume from pod go headphone out.

or will you implement it somewhere in the future?