Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Canada

Rattlehed

Wish I could get one of these units, but alas they are  not available in Canada. I was told by the Canadian distributor to "check back in a month or two." Can anyone from Line 6 speak to the accuracy of this?

sad.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rattlehed said:

Wish I could get one of these units, but alas they are  not available in Canada. I was told by the Canadian distributor to "check back in a month or two." Can anyone from Line 6 speak to the accuracy of this?

Alas fellow Canadian, same in the province of Alberta. I have an HX Stomp and seeing what they are doing with it now and in the future I much prefer it over the Pod Go, I like using two analog drives in front and using the stomp for Modulation amps and reverb.

I'm also in Alberta, up north, in GP. I'm looking to upgrade from the HD500X, but I don't need all the crazy extras you get with helix. I rented a Helix for a month, it was awesome, but it's too much for me, price and functionality wise. i like the ins and outs on the HX stomp but i want the added functionality of the extra switches and expression pedal on the POD Go.

I've had conflicting information about availability, i was hoping someone could clear it up. I've heard anything from days to weeks to months.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rattlehed said:

Well, Long and McQuade now says their supplier is projecting August 30th as the ship date, I'm too impatient so I guess Im upgrading to the Helix LT.

Lt will probably be more fun to learn how to use, and it will have more things you can't do with pod go

• 1 month later...