Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't login to line6.com account from the mobile app

adriancardenas26

For anyone else having trouble logging into Line 6 (typically with an older device) the issue is due to an intermediate SSL certificate that expired on May 30th. The solution is to download and install new intermediate certificate(s) to your device. They can be found here: https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/71

The installation process will differ depending on your device. Best use Google to look up how to do that.

I just did it on Samsung Android 4.1 tablet, and the 'not connected to the internet' message went away and I am now able to log in again (in my case into the Amplifi Remote app).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

I have the same problem with my Firehawk remote app.

Can you tell me which files to download and how to install them?

I found on SSL Shopper that when you ran a check on line6.com the intermediate certificates had indeed run out in may 2020.

There were instructions on what to do there, but they would be directed at the company.

Can Line 6 address this please?

Screenshot_20200920-154047.png

Screenshot_20200920-154058.png

Screenshot_20200920-154120.png

Screenshot_20200920-154132.png

• 1 month later...

On 6/15/2020 at 3:23 AM, gsaundry said:

For anyone else having trouble logging into Line 6 (typically with an older device) the issue is due to an intermediate SSL certificate that expired on May 30th. The solution is to download and install new intermediate certificate(s) to your device. They can be found here: https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/71

The installation process will differ depending on your device. Best use Google to look up how to do that.

I just did it on Samsung Android 4.1 tablet, and the 'not connected to the internet' message went away and I am now able to log in again (in my case into the Amplifi Remote app).

Hello,

I used your link and download all SHA-2 certificates. Then installed all of them on HTC Sensation with Android 4.0.4. Login was successful. App is for Firehawk FX - Frehawnk Remote.

Only requirement was to set PIN on locking screen before certificates installation.

• 2 years later...