Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Do I need HX Edit now

rsvette12

Yes, as long as you don’t care about backing anything up on your Helix device, or transferring any Helix Native presets to your Helix device. You can just download and install the new version of HX Edit as necessary when there are updates, and hope that you don’t lose anything for lack of backups in the interim.

What’s the upside of removing HX Edit?

7 minutes ago, silverhead said:

Yes, as long as you don’t care about backing anything up on your Helix device, or transferring any Helix Native presets to your Helix device. You can just download and install the new version of HX Edit as necessary when there are updates, and hope that you don’t lose anything for lack of backups in the interim.

Hi Buddy:

Sold my Helix LT so I think I dont need it anymore correct ? just running native now - thanks much 

34 minutes ago, silverhead said:

Your going to kill me can unload all the drivers not sure if I should to run native - thanks