Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE forever and ever??!!

soundog

How long does the notice (below)

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE

Corrective Action required for Relay G10, Relay G10S, and Relay G10T Wireless Products Purchased Prior to February 2020

have to appear on the Line 6 home page. What is the legal requirement? How long is the punishment for a little faulty engineering? Wouldn't a more just punishment just be to give everyone a free Helix?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The hardest part about being a Power User is learning to use your powers for good, and not evil. (If we use abuse our special powers, we are immediately demoted to Just Startin' — which is a shameful embarrassment after such a difficult climb.)

• Haha 3

Well, in retrospect I'm sorry I made light of the matter (I just wanted a free Helix). I doubt it was even an engineering oversight .... it appears the recall was most likely bad lithium-ion batteries from a bad lithium battery manufacturer. Its a big pain in the arse for a company when that happens. And lithium-ion fires or injuries are no laughing matter.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, soundog said:

Well, in retrospect I'm sorry I made light of the matter (I just wanted a free Helix). I doubt it was even an engineering oversight .... it appears the recall was most likely bad lithium-ion batteries from a bad lithium battery manufacturer. Its a big pain in the arse for a company when that happens. And lithium-ion fires or injuries are no laughing matter.

It's pain for the customer too, don't forget. After their "fix" those units are pretty much useless.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:23 AM, Nylander88 said:

Even the power user is tired of it too, must be nice to have power user under your names.

It sure is. You wouldn't believe all the cool stuff you get!! I'm going to run out to my Line 6 Escalade right now!!!!! And by the way, that would be ...."under your names...SIR"!

(By the way, all of this is a joke if it isn't obvious)

13 minutes ago, brue58ski said:

It sure is. You wouldn't believe all the cool stuff you get!! I'm going to run out to my Line 6 Escalade right now!!!!! And by the way, that would be ...."under your names...SIR"!

(By the way, all of this is a joke if it isn't obvious)

LOL, My Dad is the Sarcastic type that sometimes seems like he's being serious when he's not. so I know a joke when I see one!...... SIR! lol