Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will this be added?

Nylander88

In the Hx Stomp Manual it states that Midi cc commands can control up to 5  foot switches and it has midi cc reserved for future use, will we be able to control up to 8 when/after the 3.0 update comes out? And will we be able to have more than three snapshots like up to 5? I'd like to use the morningstar MC8 one day to control up to 8 effects that will fit under the DSP limit of the stomp.

I think you might be misunderstanding what the manual currently says... You can currently use MIDI CCs to emulate the five stomp switches (FS1 - FS5). You can also use MIDI CCs to control any or all of the six blocks directly. These features are currently available. As far as when the block count is changed to 8, it will be the same - you’ll be able to control all 8 blocks directly if you want.

3 minutes ago, phil_m said:

I think you might be misunderstanding what the manual currently says... You can currently use MIDI CCs to emulate the five stomp switches (FS1 - FS5). You can also use MIDI CCs to control any or all of the six blocks directly. These features are currently available. As far as when the block count is changed to 8, it will be the same - you’ll be able to control all 8 blocks directly if you want.

Thanks for telling me, your probably right about me misunderstanding. Tech like this takes time to learn and I'm one of those people who will find out how to use right... at some point.