Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vyzex Pocket Pod Tone Import Problem

Hey guys

I'm having trouble with my Pocket POD that I bought today, I plugged it in to my computer, and downloaded the Vyzex Pocket POD editor software. The Pocket POD has the Flash Memory update installed.
The problem comes when I want to import my tones that I have made using POD Farm.
I have POD Farm 2 if it's relevant.
But when I try to import my tones I get one of two errors, either:
- The tone does not have any valid POD Farm 2 data
- The tone file does not contain and valid Tone data

Obviously the wording of the errors is slightly different, but that's the idea of these errors, and for one error I found that there was a patch released to fix the issue from the second error listed, but the link to this patch is no longer working, as it's from 2009 at some point.

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the Pocket POD was purchased as used, and did not come with its serial number. Waiting to hear back from the seller in an attempt to get the serial number from them.

Pod Farm 2 have more advanced amps than the pocket pod.Although, some of the amps of farm, exist on pocket pod. The effects are much more on farm, and pod not have those. This can create a conflict to your unit, by not supporting those tones.Best suggestion: use the pocket pod patches from custom tone.

• Upvote 1

Pod Farm 2 have more advanced amps than the pocket pod.Although, some of the amps of farm, exist on pocket pod. The effects are much more on farm, and pod not have those. This can create a conflict to your unit, by not supporting those tones.Best suggestion: use the pocket pod patches from custom tone.

Damn :(

So I won't be able to use the tones I've made at all?

Oh well, I suppose I can make some new ones, which will be fun but it's kinda disappointing 

• Upvote 1