Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V 20 MKII - remote

Mister-D

Hi everyone, I have a Spider V 20 MKII and I am looking at various remote systems to get away from the cables. I know that some Line 6 amps have built in remote ability so that only a plug for the guitar is required. Does anybody know whether that is the case for the V20 or would I need to buy a complete system? Thanks

On 6/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, phil_m said:

The V20 doesn’t have the built-in wireless receiver. The 60, 120 and 240 watt versions do.

Thanks, Phil. Does that mean I could buy, say the Boss WL-20 remote and it would work in the V20 plus other amps equally well?

41 minutes ago, Mister-D said:

Thanks, Phil. Does that mean I could buy, say the Boss WL-20 remote and it would work in the V20 plus other amps equally well?

Well, sure... That system will work with whatever amp you connect it to. You’ll just have an external receiver to deal with compared to the built in receivers on the Spiders that have it.

• Like 1