Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hx Stomp will have 8 blocks, use this to get the most out of it

Nylander88

This XCL spread sheet will help in making your presets and not going over the limit of dsp in the Stomp or any HX product. So far I've calculated that i can get this in a patch

(Keep in mind I make my patches Mono)

1. Scream 808

2. Minotaur

3. Script mod phase

4. Tremolo

5. brit 2204

6. 4x12 Blackback/IR

7. Simple Delay

8. Plate 

That's cool!

But what is really needed are more than 3 snapshots. Being able to fit more blocks in is great...but being able to switch between more than 3 snapshots without the "break" when switching presets would be even better.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, robbieb61 said:

That's cool!

But what is really needed are more than 3 snapshots. Being able to fit more blocks in is great...but being able to switch between more than 3 snapshots without the "break" when switching presets would be even better.

https://www.morningstarfx.com/

they have really nice midi controllers that would work nice. MC8 is what I'm going to buy at some point, MC8 is about the same size as the stomp, just a foot-switch wider. 

11 minutes ago, Nylander88 said:

https://www.morningstarfx.com/

they have really nice midi controllers that would work nice. MC8 is what I'm going to buy at some point, MC8 is about the same size as the stomp, just a foot-switch wider. 

I'm using the MC6 and I'm using it for 6 snapshots.  
But again...with the Stomp limited to 3 snapshots per preset it requires me to make two presets to have the 6 snapshots to begin with. Which means if I go from one snapshot in preset 1 to a snapshot in preset 2 I get a "lag" and also lose any delay trails.

28 minutes ago, robbieb61 said:

I'm using the MC6 and I'm using it for 6 snapshots.  
But again...with the Stomp limited to 3 snapshots per preset it requires me to make two presets to have the 6 snapshots to begin with. Which means if I go from one snapshot in preset 1 to a snapshot in preset 2 I get a "lag" and also lose any delay trails.

I see...

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, jtczinck said:

Anything like this available with updated effects (KOT, newer verbs, etc) and IR’s?

I don't know, I found this buried on the website. Maybe do some research here and you could probably find it. If you find the original post maybe get in contact with whoever posted it. Hope this helps!

On 11/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, jtczinck said:

Anything like this available with updated effects (KOT, newer verbs, etc) and IR’s?

This could be what you need - take a look at forum user Malhavok’s (Ben Vesco) listing of DSP allocation in Helix.

TLDR - but it does list KOT, POT, etc. It should all be in there.

https://benvesco.com/store/helix-dsp-allocations/

Hope this helps/makes sense