Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Rollback Firmware needed

Pacemaker1000

You are in the same boat as the rest of us. If you search The Gear Page, you'll see that the update of the G10 basically lowered the amount of storage that the battery contains. And so the battery life is about half. I put in a support ticket because my older G10 transmitter was getting less than 2 hours of life. The new one is better, I haven't been able to determine exactly how long it will last, but I think it's around 3-3.5 hours. Nowhere close to the 8 hours advertised.

If you haven't upgraded the firmware on the G10 transmitter- don't, if you don't have an overheating problem. You have to upgrade the Spider V AND the G10 transmitter. I know this is against Line 6 policy, because they consider it a safety issue,  but I had my G10 for over a year without any overheating. It's up to you.

3 hours ago, Pacemaker1000 said:

i have been able to rollback the firmware as some kind guy had a copy

will let you know how it performs from now on

If I could get a copy I'd really appreciate it. I have had no overheating issues with the earlier firmware. Please PM me. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...