Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.92 Command Center, HX Snapshot, customize disappeared!?!

mapix

Hi,

after updating to 2.92 I cannot find anymore in the command center how to change the label of the foot switch I want to use to select a snapshot! The filed "customize", where you can modify the label name, is disappeared!!

How can you change the label now, please?

Same for me but I found a way to cheat this. I choose the color and name on another parameter. The one before helix preset. And when you switch back to preset up or snapshot, the name and color remains. I’ll join a picture after work.

Name your Snapshots the normal way, on the main screen using "Rename".

The Snapshot you choose for the PRESS function will be the name on the Scribble Strip.

I don't remember the details, but I seem to recall that the Customize function was causing a problem, so they removed it.

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Tyguy1995 said:

Anybody found a solution to this? Using the most recent version of hx edit and I have this same issue.

Use my cheat, that bug isnt fixed yet

I choose the color and name on another parameter. The one before helix preset. And when you switch back to preset up or snapshot, the name and color remains.