Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Midi question

rsvette12

13 hours ago, rsvette12 said:

Does it send and receive midi commands so I can change snapshots and use wah and volume pedal in a daw using helix native ? thanks guys

Yes. The MIDI capabilities are described in the manual.

• Like 1

Thanks Guys yes here in the North East it was late - appreciate your help

By the way ordered one yesterday and didnt think to look into midi capabilities as I need a decent interface for helix native and didnt think of controlling snapshots and wah - volume pedal with the unit until after ordered 

2 hours ago, rsvette12 said:

Hmm guess not many Pod Go's being sold pretty dead around here

Pretty sure there's tons of them sold already, but not all are subscribed to this forum and even less check it on an hourly or daily basis.  Also given the china virus, the availability is pretty slim, pretty much sold out and out of stock everywhere...  Well at least in Canada...

• Like 1

Also I just posted this! 

This forum is at least labeled as a support forum: "Community Support -> Multi-Effects Units -> POD Go", so maybe it could explain why there's not more users.  And also I'll admit that I also expected a bigger community, but as I mentioned, think with covid and the Go's being released not so long ago, it might ramp up with time.  But still I kinda expected a bigger community, not that questions aren't answered, but there probably some other forum or site out there with more enthusiasts, and maybe where it's more about sharing tips, info, etc., rather than just offering free community support!

And yeah, I'm one of 4 people following this forum, for whatever this means........!  Kinda feels like there should be more.........

• Like 1

These forums, and manufacturer forums like this in general, have been slowing down over the last few years. Many manufacturers have simply gotten rid of them. There’s more action on social media nowadays. There’s at least one POD Go group on Facebook. This one has just under 900 members currently: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2726552727405574/?ref=share

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, phil_m said:

These forums, and manufacturer forums like this in general, have been slowing down over the last few years. Many manufacturers have simply gotten rid of them. There’s more action on social media nowadays. There’s at least one POD Go group on Facebook. This one has just under 900 members currently: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2726552727405574/?ref=share

Well I like you Guys better :)