Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toggle fx on/off within a snapshot?

gunghoang

Not sure I understand what you’re asking... If you have blocks assigned to footswitches, those footswitches will still work regardless of what snapshot you’re in. Whether or not the effects remain that way in the snapshot after you go to another one depends on how you have the Snapshot Edits parameter set in the Global Settings menu. If you have it set to Recall, the changes will remain. If you have it set to Discard, the snapshot will go back to the way it originally was when you load it again.

@malhavok just seeing if it's possible. I just got the Helix Floor and haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet. Purchased and downloaded a few snapshots from David Hislop. This is all still new terminology for me lol, so trying to figure things out. I'm just wanting to know if you can go further into a snapshot and control a certain fx assigned to that snapshot, or am I stuck with those fx turned on the whole time? So say I'm using a Verse snapshot but want to turn off delay, am I able to trigger that fx off or would I have to create a separate snapshot for that?  

3 minutes ago, gunghoang said:

@malhavok just seeing if it's possible. I just got the Helix Floor and haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet. Purchased and downloaded a few snapshots from David Hislop. This is all still new terminology for me lol, so trying to figure things out. I'm just wanting to know if you can go further into a snapshot and control a certain fx assigned to that snapshot, or am I stuck with those fx turned on the whole time? So say I'm using a Verse snapshot but want to turn off delay, am I able to trigger that fx off or would I have to create a separate snapshot for that?  

Did you see my first response? I answered these questions.

You can arrange the footswitches in a variety of ways to accomplish this.  For me, I have my top row of footswitches assigned to snapshots, while my bottom row footswitches are assigned to effects I want to toggle on and off during a song.  This setting is found in Global Settings > Footswitches.  This is just the way I do it.  Some other people might do it differently.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1