Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500x Question

xSUITTOx

I need some explanation on this product . I use to own this product, and bought the Line 6 Metal pack. But sold the hd500x. Can i reuse this on a new hd500x ( Metal Pack ) ?

Also, i noticed that some web site mention the line 6 hd500x includes the "  Now includes the HD Fully Loaded Amp Bundle - a $99 Value ",

are all the hd500x have this or what exactly does this mean

thanks for any help

14 hours ago, xSUITTOx said:

bought the Line 6 Metal pack. But sold the hd500x. Can i reuse this on a new hd500x ( Metal Pack ) ?

With 1 license you can authorize up to 4 devices registered into your Line6 account.

Therefore if you still own the license you can authorize other 3 devices.

14 hours ago, xSUITTOx said:

Also, i noticed that some web site mention the line 6 hd500x includes the "  Now includes the HD Fully Loaded Amp Bundle - a $99 Value ",

are all the hd500x have this or what exactly does this mean

everything is explained here:

https://l6c-acdn2.line6.net/data/6/0a020a3f163135da4e95e1ebd8/application/pdf/POD HD Complete

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

2 hours ago, hurghanico said:

With 1 license you can authorize up to 4 devices registered into your Line6 account.

Therefore if you still own the license you can authorize other 3 devices.

everything is explained here:

https://l6c-acdn2.line6.net/data/6/0a020a3f163135da4e95e1ebd8/application/pdf/POD HD Complete

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Thankyou very much... 

1 hour ago, pianoguyy said:

Since you sold the old device, you can remove it from your authorized device list

Maybe he can unregister a device S/N but AFAIK to de-authorize the model packs from it he needs to have that device with him connected to his computer.

So I guess that until there is around somewhere 1 POD with the model pack still authorized by a certain license number, the license owner can authorize up to 3 remaining devices according to my calculations, but I could be wrong for reasons I don't know yet.

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

2 hours ago, pianoguyy said:

If you are talking about the "buy a device and get the packs free" deal - 

you have to buy a new device from an authorized dealer by a certain date and it is only good in certain countries 

do you know that certain "date" in U.S ?