Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

TPB12 Random Mute

I have a relatively new XD-V75 unit with TBP12 transmitter.  During use, the transmitter quit.  I looked at the screen and saw that it was in MUTE.  The mute button did not work to unmute it (and no, I didn't accidentally push it).  The only way I can get it off MUTE - after trying everything I could think of - was to hold the mute button down while I turned the unit on.  This works.  But in order to have it not randomly go into mute mode, I need to LOCK it.  This is super user-unfriendly because sometimes I DO want to mute it.  

I just updated the software for both receiver and transmitter (which were both up to date, but did it anyway).  No change.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, spudhorse said:

I have a relatively new XD-V75 unit with TBP12 transmitter.  During use, the transmitter quit.  I looked at the screen and saw that it was in MUTE.  The mute button did not work to unmute it (and no, I didn't accidentally push it).  The only way I can get it off MUTE - after trying everything I could think of - was to hold the mute button down while I turned the unit on.  This works.  But in order to have it not randomly go into mute mode, I need to LOCK it.  This is super user-unfriendly because sometimes I DO want to mute it.  

I just updated the software for both receiver and transmitter (which were both up to date, but did it anyway).  No change.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

having this same problem whats gone wrong with the firmware why no update not that i can update it any more monkey dosent see the v75r nore dose line 6 updater have you abandoned the v range to die very disappointing if you have