Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Go 1.11

Digital_Igloo

On 6/23/2020 at 11:15 PM, JMolson said:

Disconnects within 5 seconds..

I'm done fighting this thing.. Not ready for prime time..

You have either a defective unit or something is up with your computer. I am using a Sony VAIO i7 with Windows 10 that is up to date. I have had my Go for little while and this is the 3 update I have done...Working great for me. Maybe you should try exchanging it, but I can understand if your setup is tweaky and you just got it back working.

Me too. I got my Pod Go on Monday, and updated to v1.10 and the next day to v1.11 with no issues.  I concur with @spaceatl that almost certainly the problem is with your computer. I have a Windows 7 PC. Assuming you registered your Pod Go with Line 6, you are entitled to free technical support. Have you tried contacting them about the problems you are having? They may well be able to help. 

On 6/25/2020 at 1:30 PM, spaceatl said:

You have either a defective unit or something is up with your computer. I am using a Sony VAIO i7 with Windows 10 that is up to date. I have had my Go for little while and this is the 3 update I have done...Working great for me. Maybe you should try exchanging it, but I can understand if your setup is tweaky and you just got it back working.

Well considering the buttons did nothing either and I run editors from everything from an Axe Fx to a Helix Rack to a Two Notes Torpedo Live to multiple plug ins and  my DAW software w/o a hitch, I'm thinking it's the Pod Go ;)

On 6/25/2020 at 1:45 PM, voxman55 said:

Me too. I got my Pod Go on Monday, and updated to v1.10 and the next day to v1.11 with no issues.  I concur with @spaceatl that almost certainly the problem is with your computer. I have a Windows 7 PC. Assuming you registered your Pod Go with Line 6, you are entitled to free technical support. Have you tried contacting them about the problems you are having? They may well be able to help. 

I sent it back.. And btw.. The GT-1000 editor and drivers installed and work just fine .. :)