Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wrong driveri n DAW

Soultrainer

I have bee using years Line 6 rack with my DAW with out any problems. Now suddenly (didnt even no any update) it only founds HX Stomp for a driver to my rack (I have never even own HX Stomp) I tried to install new Helix rack drivers but nothing happens, all I get it this HX Stomp and I cant revord anythinh. very weird and I dont have any solution to thi. Ane idea, anybody what happening?

7 hours ago, Soultrainer said:

I have bee using years Line 6 rack with my DAW with out any problems. Now suddenly (didnt even no any update) it only founds HX Stomp for a driver to my rack (I have never even own HX Stomp) I tried to install new Helix rack drivers but nothing happens, all I get it this HX Stomp and I cant revord anythinh. very weird and I dont have any solution to thi. Ane idea, anybody what happening?

Strange that it changed without you having upgraded anything. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling HX Edit rather than the driver separately?  Also what version of the editor/firmware are you on? Maybe its time to use this as an opportunity to upgrade to 2.92. The only other thing I can think of is that it was saying HX Stomp before and you just did not notice it.

Thanks, but it was said Helix Rack there before Helix Stomp even existed. 100% positive about that. I try to re-install editor when time.

Im pretty sure it came after Win 10 forced me to update and it restarted many times, took 40-60 min and after that my DAW driver has been Helix Stomp and that only Helix option and my Helic Rack cant find it and I cant record anything.