Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toneport Kb37 Sends More To Right Channgel In Analog Out Than Left

Ok, so I have noticed that the right Analog Out channel on my Toneport KB37 puts out a little bit more than the left side. I tried switching the studio monitors (KRK Rokit 5s) and I tried switching cables and everything. I made the right output go to the left speaker to see if it was the right Analog Outputs fault, and it was. You can only tell when the master output is only up a notch, you will hear noise out of the speaker connected to the right analog out before you hear it from the left. You can't really tell once the volume is up a bit, but it still bothers me. Any suggestions?

You should only use a high quality electrical contact cleaner.

if you can't tell the difference at any normal listening levels I would try not to worry about it.

I have a bit of OCD so I know that is easier said than done.

If I remember tonite I will see if my UX2 behaves the same.

You should only use a high quality electrical contact cleaner.

if you can't tell the difference at any normal listening levels I would try not to worry about it.

I have a bit of OCD so I know that is easier said than done.

If I remember tonite I will see if my UX2 behaves the same.

Yeah just turn up the master volume just enough to hear something and see if it comes out of one before the other. I'm interested to know if it's just mine. Although mine is a Toneport KB37, so it is older.