Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Only using as an interface best settings

rsvette12

What would be best settings to use Pod Go to use as an interface only as I am running Helix Native

Found out that as an interface it works (sounds) better than just your usual interface so will keep it for that purpose only

Any thoughts on the best global settings for this purpose and would assume you just load a new blank preset and turn all effects off ?

I think its just wet signal to daw out of the box correct ?

Seem to have it working as such but want to be sure - thanks guys 

5 hours ago, rsvette12 said:

Thanks not on my home pc now - have to play with it - assume you save a preset with usb 3 as output lets say in pod go edit ?

No, you just need to select USB 3 or 4 on the dry track you are are recording GO dry. I use GO with Native also...I generally have a stereo track using USB 1&2 and a dry track using USB 3...1&2 catches the GO patch...I put a native plug on the dry track...replicate it etc...usually endup scratching the GO track. I don't monitor with a native plug, I just use it 100% post.

• Like 1