Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 license manager does not see my HX Stomp

Kostya_M

i thought it works not like that, thanks for the suggestion

28 minutes ago, brue58ski said:

I believe everything is done through HX Edit now. If it works through HX Edit you're good to go. If you want to register it, you can do that at the Line 6 website.

5 hours ago, Kostya_M said:

I wanna autorize it. How I can do it then?

Authorize what exactly? There’s nothing to authorize with the Stomp. If you’re talking about Helix Native, all of the authorization is handled inside of the plug-in.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:57 PM, phil_m said:

Authorize what exactly? There’s nothing to authorize with the Stomp. If you’re talking about Helix Native, all of the authorization is handled inside of the plug-in.

Authorize HX Stomp to have discount on Helix Native. If your HX Stomp is aurhorized, you can buy Native by 99$.  For example, my old POD 500X was authorized without no problems and I had some discounts too.
My HX Stomp is registered but website want to have it authorized. And they said that I need to use Line 6 Licence Manager.
I did not find other way to do it in HX Edit or somewhere else...

4 hours ago, Kostya_M said:

Authorize HX Stomp to have discount on Helix Native. If your HX Stomp is aurhorized, you can buy Native by 99$.  For example, my old POD 500X was authorized without no problems and I had some discounts too.
My HX Stomp is registered but website want to have it authorized. And they said that I need to use Line 6 Licence Manager.
I did not find other way to do it in HX Edit or somewhere else...

No, there’s still nothing to authorize. As long as you have your Stomp registered, you’re eligible for the Native discount. The only caveat is that the discount can only be used once for each piece of hardware. So if you happened to buy your Stomp used, and the original owner used the discount, you couldn’t use it. If your Stomp is new, the discount should show up when you try to buy Native.

If you’re having problems getting the discount to show up, open up a support ticket.

20 hours ago, phil_m said:

No, there’s still nothing to authorize. As long as you have your Stomp registered, you’re eligible for the Native discount. The only caveat is that the discount can only be used once for each piece of hardware. So if you happened to buy your Stomp used, and the original owner used the discount, you couldn’t use it. If your Stomp is new, the discount should show up when you try to buy Native.

If you’re having problems getting the discount to show up, open up a support ticket.

Thanks a lot!

• 3 years later...