Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Old Workbench , Help

I stayed a long time in 2.0, but as I'm having problems with interface had to go back to 1.9, which I liked more, but I'm not managing to use the old workbench, run my jtv vdi in the pod hd500x  and run pod pro pc but keep getting this message

No device

could not connect to the tyler variax , please check all midi and power connections and click refresh in the tone locker

other message that i recive is tyler variax is currently busy , lease wait for th current operatio to complete

What im doing wrong?

thanks

I stayed a long time in 2.0, but as I'm having problems with interface had to go back to 1.9, which I liked more, but I'm not managing to use the old workbench, run my jtv vdi in the pod hd and run pod pro pc but keep getting this message

No device

could not connect to the tyler variax , please check all midi and power connections and click refresh in the tone locker

What im doing wrong?

thanks

Use  a PC for roll back and check the entire charge of the batterie. 

The old workbench doesn't work with the "x" hd pods. and they do not intend to add it. 

the "x" hd pods will get workbench HD functionality when it is added to the pods.

the 500/pro non "x" versions of the hd pods will work with the old workbench.

• Upvote 1

The old workbench doesn't work with the "x" hd pods. and they do not intend to add it. 

the "x" hd pods will get workbench HD functionality when it is added to the pods.

the 500/pro non "x" versions of the hd pods will work with the old workbench.

meaning that for now, the X doesn't work with anything...