dagawa

Guitar In not working...

Hi all,

Just had a problem with my Guitar In jack not working.  My guitar works when plugged into an amp, but when I plug into my Pod GO, no signal.  It worked yesterday afternoon, and then when I came back home, I couldn't get anything out of it. Volume knob and foot pedal are all the way up, not even a signal to the Tuner.  Any ideas? Hoping not have to do a return. Thanks.

No signal to the tuner means the problem is at the input stage. If you’re sure the cord is good try doing a factory reset (backup first). If that doesn’t work open a support ticket.

Thanks.  I don't know why, but I left it overnight and it started working again and hasn't done it again since.  Same cable and everything. Very odd.

Hi, got same symtoms after installing newest update (1.11) on clean (just out of the box) Pod Go. Nothing helped - apart from factory reset (Hold buttons C and D as you power up the unit).

Hope that helps, greetings Detlef

Good to know I'm not alone.  I'm making religious backups on Pod GO Edit now in case it happens again and doesn't recover.

I have had the same issue a couple times, more since the latest update.  I simply power off/on the unit and it returns.  This leaves me nervous about using the box at a gig. Hopefully this is a software issue.

This happened to me too, thought I was just hooking things up wrong (was using an acoustic).  For me, running a preamp between the guitar and the Go made it come alive.  Then when I removed the preamp it was fine.  Weird.