Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

purchased IR's at marketplace

jceepe

just want to ask... I had a helix floor and purchased OH IR's at the marketplace, however due to financial constraint last year i have to sell my helix... last month, I was able to buy a new LT and was trying to remember to access my old account but totally lost /forgotten it..so created a new one and registered my LT.. I was trying to load the IR's but it has .hir files ... is there a way that I can use the IR's that I purchased? TIA

Marketplace purchases are associated with your Line 6 account. Since you’ve changed your account your previous purchases did not follow you; you have no license to use those IR files with your new account. Open a support ticket with Line 6 and they will get you sorted out.

4 hours ago, silverhead said:

Marketplace purchases are associated with your Line 6 account. Since you’ve changed your account your previous purchases did not follow you; you have no license to use those IR files with your new account. Open a support ticket with Line 6 and they will get you sorted out.

thanks...will do