Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fix for yellow picks (unable to load presets) in Helix Native?

ThisIsFunk

Anyone have a fix for the yellow picks (not loading presets) in Native?  Any help would be appreciated.  Line 6 told me to turn off my internet and reload the plugin and sign in...  Did nothing.  Line 6 told me to fully delete Helix and re-install... did nothing.  I have it on both my macs, one osx 10.14 and one on 10.15.  They both stopped working at the same time.  I really don't get how a full delete and reinstall can't fix the problem, I guess they couldn't go the same route as all the other companies and actually make Helix into a full app that can easily be deleted.  I'm assuming the error persists because somewhere in the computer there is some tiny little file that still links to the old erred version.  One of the most expensive guitar softwares and apparently one of the most unusable.  Pretty upsetting to pay $400 for a software that doesn't even work.  I guess Amplitube will be getting more money from me in the future.

For any others that have this issue, I kind of found a "fix."  Go to Settings > Presets/IRs > Restore Factory Setlists.  Deletes all presets and you have to reinstall your own presets.  For me, just clicking Restore Factory Settings did nothing, as when I clicked it it didn't even respond.  This plugin needs some serious work.  Glad I have all my presets backed up on iCloud.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Juan12Two said:

I'm having the same problem, any solutions?

I think you can only “Restore Factory Setlists.”  That will reset everything, but you lose everything you created yourself.  All the fixes they sent me in an email did nothing, the way I wrote was the only way it fixed it for me.  Luckily I always save all settings to Library and to my hard drive.  Just took a few minutes to reload everything.

• 2 weeks later...