Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

helix hx effects use in stereo through 2 amps

neilscott

Make sure you are selecting the stereo version of each effect. Plug the L and R output of HX Effects into your Big Sky, then L and R out of the Big Sky into each amp. For some effects, turning up the spread parameter will help with stereo sounds. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, neilscott said:

Hi, Can anyone give me advice on how to use my HX effects in stereo....i want to hear the echo's go from one amp to another etc...same with vibrato's... from my hx effects i go through a strymon big sky then into 2 amps.

Keep in mind that if the last block in your signal chain is mono, e.g. an amp block(all of which are mono) or a mono effect, it won't matter if you have stereo blocks before it; the HX Effect output will still be mono even if the Strymon's output is in stereo.  That may be fine for you but if you want stereo effects from the HX FX as well you need to keep the placement of mono blocks in mind.

• Like 2