Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Customize a Tap Tempo LED color

Stratotron

Would it be possible to add cutomize function In Command Center to the Tap Tempo switch in an update? My red Tap Tempo LED is failing, so I performed the LED test on start up (switch 2?). The red Tap Tempo color was off or super weak. The other colors tested fine. If we could customize the color, it might save a repair?
Repair ticket # 384384

Thanks all.

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem, my tap tempo red light doesn't works but I can see a very dim blue light. It would be a great solution to include this possibility of changing the color in a new firmware's update. It would be interesting only for customization purposes too.

• 5 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 4:54 AM, wayneconnor said:

drats! I was searching to see if there was a way to dim or change the colour of the tap tempo LED!!!

The bright flashing red light is distracting on the stage.

Plus 1 for this as a feature request.

if it's distracting, you can switch off the led on TAP TEMPO (pag 68 of the manual -> Global Settings > Displays)

https://line6.com/data/6/0a020a3f18374611d5dffd3a45/application/pdf/Helix LT 3.0 Owner's Manual - Rev D - English .pdf

• Upvote 2