Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Has Anyone Else Experienced This With HX Stomp 2.92?

robbieb61

I've been noticing that every once in a while when I power up my Stomp with firmware 2.91 I have no input or output with the device. At least I THINK it's input and output.
When it happens no sound outputs. And the tuner doesn't work at that point either. Like I have no input.
Rebooting it seems to solve it.

Is this a bug that anyone else has noticed?

It's one of those things that doesn't happen every time. Just randomly. 
Had it happen again today so I thought I'd ask.

I experienced a similar anomaly but I use Helix LT on W10. Seems like it took several different tries and reboots before it resolved itself. Now I'm experiencing a different issue with HX Edit crashing constantly with the error stating "connection interrupted". Trying to resolve that issue now.

53 minutes ago, robbieb61 said:

Oops. I meant 2.92. 
Yes that is what I have. Damn it! Now my thread title isn't indicative of what I'm asking. Grrrrr....

You can edit your topic title by editing your first/original post. You will see it also allows you to edit the title.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, robbieb61 said:

Is this a bug that anyone else has noticed?

Others have already reported this issue in the forum as well.

Happened once with my device that I bought 2 weeks ago, within the first few days. Reboot did help.

Since then I've been using it daily for many hours, including a live performance as a bassist last Saturday, 35°C in the shade. No problem. (Unlike our guitarist's tube amp that has blown up during our first song, and he had to play the rest on an acoustic guitar. Actually I thought about giving him my HX Stomp as a replacement, but the whole time schedule on that event was too tight to reprogram, reconnect and re-sound-check it for a guitar…)

On 8/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, lou-kash said:

Others have already reported this issue in the forum as well.

Happened once with my device that I bought 2 weeks ago, within the first few days. Reboot did help.

Since then I've been using it daily for many hours, including a live performance as a bassist last Saturday, 35°C in the shade. No problem. (Unlike our guitarist's tube amp that has blown up during our first song, and he had to play the rest on an acoustic guitar. Actually I thought about giving him my HX Stomp as a replacement, but the whole time schedule on that event was too tight to reprogram, reconnect and re-sound-check it for a guitar…)

I had it happen today.i turn it off and back on.bingo it's gone.all of my more sufisticated equipment does stuff like this ,I bought a 600 dollar wireless system for $80 because it's about one out of five times didn't power on when they hit the switch.i scored.and the best wireless that line six bought the company out to gain the rights.relaxe .turn it off and on. Or reboot it's a glitch in the off and onof millions of signals in the thing.if not send it in.but a lot of things in the digital world become confused.am I on or off.you just remind them.both are great unit's and if you can't dial-in sound yet,I'm finding it's us not it