Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Go Firmware 1.12 now available

phil_m

7 minutes ago, CraigFSchmidt said:

Before updating to 1.12, do I need to backup all my presets like I would for a factory reset?  

It will basically force you to create a backup in POD Go Edit when you agree to do the update.

2 hours ago, arvizu75 said:

I was updating and it sudenly stopped, my pc doest recognize it now and when i try to start my pod freezes. I ve tried the (page + on) buttons, any hint?

If you've tried again with HX Edit and are still having problems, try downloading and installing Line 6 Updater and running the update with that.

4 hours ago, arvizu75 said:

I was updating and it sudenly stopped, my pc doest recognize it now and when i try to start my pod freezes. I ve tried the (page + on) buttons, any hint?

Welcome to L6 POD Go.  https://line6.com/support/topic/56809-error-while-updating-to-firmware-111-pod-go-wont-boot-up/

tldr;  Download the L6 Updater software.  Boot Go in update mode (Press and hold PAGE > (page right) and then power on POD Go), then try to update with that.  If it fails, unplug and close everything try again, and possibly again, and again, and again...  Keep your fingers crossed!

15 hours ago, pengipete said:

Hi.   Found an issue since updating to 1.12.   Using a six switch loop - when I press the MODE button to return to PLAY VIEW, none of the buttons are lit.  The lights only come back on after I step on one of the buttons.

If you can reproduce this behaviour reliably you should open a support ticket. That’s the way to officially report bugs to Line 6. They will use your ‘recipe’ to reproduce the issue and confirm the bug, then log it in their system for an eventual fix.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my first Pod Go freeze following the 1.12 firmware. My scenario was: a) plugged usb cable into macbook pro 2) launched Pod Go edit 3) turned on the Pod go. After powering up the Pod Go I had no output and all buttons were unresponsive. I tried recreating the problem by reperforming the same steps, but it worked OK the second time.  

• 5 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 10:08 PM, JoaoManoel said:

How can I find out which is my Pod Go firmware?

Just switch it on - when the screen shows the Line 6 & Pod Go logos, the firmware version is shown at the bottom of the screen.    Alternatively, if the Pod Go is connected to your PC and "Pod Go Edit" is running, select "About Pod Go edit..." from the HELP menu and it's shown at the bottom of the "about" window.