Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Playing through my POD Go Litigator Preset

phil_m

I don't usually do videos, but I figured what the heck... It's what the kids want nowadays...
This is a Litigator preset I made. I just was trying to make something relatively versatile. I wanted to see what kind of range of sounds I could get out of a single Vintage Delay block, for one, and I was pretty happy with this. There's basically four snapshots - Clean, Crunch (using the Legacy Classic Distortion, or RAT), Delay 1 and Delay 2.

Oh, and my POD Go is on the floor here even though you see the Helix Rack in the background... This is all recorded via the PG's USB out.

I had a few people ask me for the preset, and it can be found here: https://line6.com/customtone/tone/5107626/

I didn't think about it when I made the video, but I used an Ownhammer IR for this preset originally. I replaced the Ownhammer IR with the Dr Z 212 in this preset so I could share. I think I was able to get them sounding pretty darn close.