Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toe switch - invert polarity?

microtoneaudio

Really digging the Pod Go so far - loving the ability to control just about every parameter from the foot switches and pedal. However, it seems that toe switch behaviour is not adjustable. Just wondering if it’s possible (now or hopefully in the future) to invert the toe switch polarity in order to turn a block OFF instead of ON when Volume is activated? It would be ideal to be able to specify this behaviour for each individual block, but even a global setting would be great. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide in regards to this. Cheers!

Sorry I don't get what you are asking: volume and on/off block bypass are indipendent, even if you assign both it to the volume control. And you can tweak also the default behavior of the volume pedal configuration to whatever you like.

You can save any patch with any fx block on or off.  If you want the expression toe control to activate a block you can set Pod Go so that when you switch the patch on, that block is on or off so that when you hit the toe switch it will turn the block on or off.

Thank you for your responses! Sorry I didn't word my question very well - as it turned out, I figured out the answer shortly after posting:-) I am a complete newbie to the Line 6 products, so it's been a short sharp learning curve while navigating the editing screens. But it's all sorted now and ready for next week's gig - can't wait to use it live!