Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit block to foot switch mapping

medved_wanders

In the HX Edit window immediately below the signal flow display you will see two tabs, one called EDIT and the other called CONTROLLERS or something. Hit the CONTROLLERS tab. You should be able to figure it out from there I think.

Of course, there’s always the HX Edit manual..... ;-)

To answer this question I would need to consult the manual. I keep a copy handy at all times, and it might help you too. Teach a man to fish, as they say....

Here's the link for your convenience.

https://line6.com/data/6/0a06439c975d5787c3e351aa0/application/pdf/Helix 2.0 Owners Manual - Rev D - English .pdf

Now, anticipating a backlash from those who think a response like RTFM is rude, please acknowledge that he is essentially asking others to do that for him. Note that I had gently recommended the manual in my previous post in this thread. Gentility was apparently ineffective. Perhaps a 2x4 to the forehead.... ;-)

HX Edit doesn’t really have the same sort of footswitch for normal bypass and controller functions as POD Go Edit does. If you go to the Command Center, you can assign commands to the footswitches and see what footswitches have commands programmed to them.

The easiest way to see what’s assigned to what in HX Edit is to click on the Bypass/Controller Assign tab. You’ll see a color-coded list of all the assignments in the panel on the lower left part of the screen.