Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD GO no sound

JK_1234

Hi,

for about one week I have a problem with my pod go. If I start the unit up and want to start playing, I sometimes do not get any sound out of it. Going into the tuner mode it does not show that I am playing anything, which makes me think it is more a problem of the input. However, if I restart the POD it will work then. I am just a little worried because it seems something is not alright. 

Maybe someone has encountered something similar and knows how to fix it. 

Make sure your firmware is up to date; v1.12 is the latest.

Also, the firmware v1.12 release notes includes the following known bug:

• On rare occasions, audio can be lost if POD Go is powered on while a connected Mac/PC is passing audio via USB

If this is causing your problem, a workaround would be to disconnect the POD Go when powering up.

Same problem to me !!!

My Pod Go doesn't work anymore with USB !   I used to plug and play it with my MAC, but today, I have NO SOUD!!

The Firmware is updated .

My Mac running Catalina 10.15.6 

Mac recognized the Pod, with DAW it works ( Logic ), The Edit software works.

But it doesn't work on stand alone .

Just now, angelrock83 said:

Same problem to me !!!

My Pod Go doesn't work anymore with USB !   I used to plug and play it with my MAC, but today, I have NO SOUD!!

The Firmware is updated .

My Mac running Catalina 10.15.6 

Mac recognized the Pod, with DAW it works ( Logic ), The Edit software works.

But it doesn't work on stand alone .

If it's working in Logic and Edit is working, it sounds like you just need to set the POD Go as your audio device for your Mac. https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp2256/10.15/mac/10.15

• 1 month later...

Had this problem yesterday, 19 October 2020. My pod go is NOT connected to a PC and I have 1.12 version. I started up pod go, no sound coming out, also the tuner doesn't see any sound. After switching off and back on, everything was ok. Definately there is a bug during startup.

• 1 year later...
On 8/14/2022 at 3:33 PM, fellowship1 said:

Me too.  Did the update and now no sound comes out.  Does Line6 respond to these forums?

Generally they don’t respond to these forums, as they’re user forums. They’re not really a customer service tool.

Did you do the factory reset and restore from backup after doing the update?

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...