Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Issue with Volume Knob and Pedal

Alex_Schcs

Hi guys, well ive got some troubles with my Helix Lt recently, i found that the big Volume Knob its controlling the position value of the pedal blocks (Volume blocks and Wah blocks) and then when i move the pedal up and down it doesnt work.

No matter what i do, i tried deleting the blocks and add them again and it still not working. I suspect if is the famous issue with the breaking Helix Lt pedal?

What can it be?

Here is a video where is shown what happens exactly:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1730763273911707?view=permalink&id=2719353501719341

That's crazy!

Assuming that you're on the latest FW (2.92) I'm going to suggest a factory reset, only because the support tech will probably suggest it.

If that doesn't work, call support or open a ticket. Include the video link.

VERY strange!

9 hours ago, Alex_Schcs said:

What can it be?

Hi Alex,

When I watched the video, I though it was the weirdest thing. 

Then something occurred to me. With Helix you can map any parameter to any controller. For example, you could have the foot pedal change the feedback rate of a delay. You can do this quite easily by pushing the “Learn” button while sweeping the expression pedal from heel to toe.

Check that you haven’t inadvertently pushed the “Learn” button while you were doing something else?

Try a Factory Reset by restarting your LT while holding down FS 5&12 which will clear all setlists, clear IRs and return to System defaults - you did make a backup of all your stuff, didn’t you?

Hope this helps/makes sense.

11 hours ago, rd2rk said:

That's crazy!

Assuming that you're on the latest FW (2.92) I'm going to suggest a factory reset, only because the support tech will probably suggest it.

If that doesn't work, call support or open a ticket. Include the video link.

VERY strange!

2 hours ago, datacommando said:

Hi Alex,

When I watched the video, I though it was the weirdest thing. 

Then something occurred to me. With Helix you can map any parameter to any controller. For example, you could have the foot pedal change the feedback rate of a delay. You can do this quite easily by pushing the “Learn” button while sweeping the expression pedal from heel to toe.

Check that you haven’t inadvertently pushed the “Learn” button while you were doing something else?

Try a Factory Reset by restarting your LT while holding down FS 5&12 which will clear all setlists, clear IRs and return to System defaults - you did make a backup of all your stuff, didn’t you?

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Thanks for the advice guys, ill try it and see what happens.

Otherwise, the learn function was the first thing that i thought it could be but you cant learn a parameter on the volume knob, tried several times and nothing happens.