Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Do You Shuffle Your Songs For Continous Play?

darkcloud1

I had a topic/thread up "90% of songs do not play" and it disappeared? says I don't have access, do you know why that happened? I still can't play 90% on the songs on my iPad...so the question is unanswered. You make a lot of posts here, do you know what happened to that entire thread?

Apple music app - iTunes is there a way via Bluetooth, or are you saying plug in (line in) your iPad into the AMPLIFI?

You should be able to stream any audio from your iPad via Bluetooth as long as you have the amp paired with it.

I had a topic/thread up "90% of songs do not play" and it disappeared? says I don't have access, do you know why that happened? I still can't play 90% on the songs on my iPad...so the question is unanswered. You make a lot of posts here, what gives?

I do make a lot of posts here, but unfortunately, I don't know the answer to why you can't play that music. Are they songs that you ripped from CDs, bought from iTunes, or something else?

Sometimes I just have the music app open, and if I want to see any tone matches, I open the remote app. If I want to see Line 6's version of my library, I can get there from inside the app. If I want to use a Music app feature, more of them appear (still don't see a search feature) if I switch apps between Music and Amplifi remote app.

Here's my uneducated opinion.. I think they want us to think of library in terms of playlist size. I doubt they expected me to have 50+gb of music sitting on my iPad mini! So as an example, let's use 100 songs you separate out to use for the Amplifi library. I'm willing (well almost willing) to bet if you had playlists by genre as individual libraries(not sure how you'd switch back and forth), it may work smoother

Whatcha think?

Given up on getting answers in regard to:

1.) Why my thread on "90% of songs do not play" was all of a sudden "no permission to access" the thread I started

2.) Why can be done about the loud hum when it is not playing music

3.) Why 90% of my songs are greyed out in AMPLIFI but play fine in iTunes.

No need to respond, I will try to get answers on another site.

• 1 month later...