Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Frequently required to sign into Helix Native in Logic Pro X

kovaxx

I have used Helix Native with Logic Pro X for about 6 months now. I notice that I am often asked to sign in when I start the plugin.

It's not a showstopper, but a bit annoying. Is there any way to reduce the number of times I am requested to sign in?

Hmmmm. That's not normal behavior, and certainly annoying! The trial version does "phone home" (requiring a log-in to your Line 6 account) but an authorized/purchased copy of Helix Native should not do this, and you should be able to use it unhindered. Try a reinstall, or contact Line 6 and open a support ticket.

The other possibility is .... did you recently upgrade Logic to version 10.5? It has had some problems with various plug-ins, especially when running under Catalina.

Thanks soundog. I have been at Logic 10.5 for quite a while now. I have not had any major issues with other plugins. (And apart from the sign-in thing, Helix Native is working flawlessly!)

I'll try to follow your suggestions and see if it works. Like I said it's not a really big deal but a bit annoying. And I am not using the demo version. :D