Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Power cab 112 plus reset? Help!

ichasedx

I recently purchased a pc+, after installing the pc edit software and changing a few things my mouse died...after recharging it, my PC+ won't "boot up". It is stuck on the Line 6 logo...PC edit doesn't recognize the PC...please help!

Thank you,

Mike

Just a further update...I have been advised by the response to my service ticket, to re-flash the firmware via updater. Unfortunately the updater won't recognize the PC+ either, I assume due to the fact that the PC+ hasn't completed loading its drivers and its "boot up" process. Still stuck on the line 6 logo. I'll update as information becomes available. I'll continue to document this in hopes that it might help someone else who encounters a similar problem.

Edited by ichasedx
additional information

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm having this issue with my PC212+. Did you ever get it resolved?

My issue was I received a "failure to update" prompt on the updater. I closed the updater while I was messing with the connections of the USB cable to my MacBook. Now the cab won't boot past the "Line 6" logo and the Line 6 Updater no longer recognizes the cab.