Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V30 mk2 mute direct guitar sound

acczasearchapi

Hello.

I just got new Spider V30 mk2 and I want to use it as interface with 3rd party plugins. I installed ASIO driver and can select it in FL Studio options, and choose the amp as both input and output device.

The problem is that I can always hear direct guitar sound through the amplifier like there is no computer attached. What I would like to do is select the Spider as both input and output device but mute the direct play through the amp, I just want computer's sound on amp's speaker. As it is now on amp's speaker I can hear both computer;s output and direct guitar playthrough through the amp, 2 sounds at the same time.

The other thing, is there something like neutral preset so I can have unprocessed guitar sound at the input of my DAW like I would have with regular USB interface? As it is now I just have to choose the "cleanest" preset I can find as starting point.

And one more thing, I am forced to use Spider remote app v1.03 because v2.0 is crashing on my Windows 10, is there fix for that? Also app has bugs, you can select preset only with double click instead up and down arrows + enter, and even when I double click preset it often offers me to edit the name of the preset than it selects it. You could fix that.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...