Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider iv120 no sound

bilyor

• 1 month later...

I have the same amp, and on Saturday it was working perfectly, but on Sunday when I switched it on, the volume output levels were super low. I am not sure what could be the issue. I haven't tried a reset yet because my laptop with all my presets on has packed up and I don't want to lose them.

• 3 months later...

I personally don't know much about amps,but I bought this for my 18 year old son for Xmas and he loves it. It is very loud as he plays it in the garage or up in his room. It has that concert quality sound. It has 2 10" speakers so it is very heavy. Has a lot of cool features and options. I'm really happy with the quality and sound of this amp except for when I'm trying to sleep. Worth the extra bucks!!

krogereschedule

On 10/19/2020 at 2:57 AM, stonelast said:

I have the same amp, and on Saturday it was working perfectly, but on Sunday when I switched it on, the volume output levels were super low. I am not sure what could be the issue. I haven't tried a reset yet because my laptop with all my presets on has packed up and I don't want to lose them.

Check your master volume control?  I always turn mine down before turning off the amp, old valve amp habit.