stereo15

POD Go High pitched background noise

Hi guys, does anybody have problems with high pitched background noise since the latest update ?

Hi stereo15, yes im having the same issue after the update. Any chance to downgrade the software to the previous one? Any idea?

11 minutes ago, Asmirc said:

Hi stereo15, yes im having the same issue after the update. Any chance to downgrade the software to the previous one? Any idea?

How do you have things connected? You really shouldn’t be having an issue. I’d recommend opening a support ticket so you can get to the bottom of things. You don’t want to downgrade if you have a potential issue with your unit.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, phil_m said:

How do you have things connected? You really shouldn’t be having an issue. I’d recommend opening a support ticket so you can get to the bottom of things. You don’t want to downgrade if you have a potential issue with your unit.

Hi phil_m, i have connected my guitar directly to the Pod Go and than to my Headphones. I also did a factory reset to make sure that all settings are back to normal, changed cables and guitars. It was the second time i startes it an allready having an issue. I previously had an Pod500X and was more than statisfied with it. The Pod Go just arrived, didnt have a chance to do anything with it.. Thanks!

Hi. Last time i checked ( today, 17.09.2020) it didn't made the noise while the USB cable was unplugged , but after i plugged it in, it started to do the noise. I think one of the problems can be interference when the USB in plugged in. I will try it without the USB and see how it behaves. Asmirc , do you have noise also in the situation that i described ?

PS. I will be back with more after i make some tests with other headphones, other cables and so on.

Thanks!

Sounds like you may have electrical interference called ground hum. It is not uncommon when audio devices are connected to a computer, particularly a laptop. Try unplugging the computer and running on battery power. If the noise disappears then ground hum is likely the issue. You can purchase a hum eliminator device which should clean up the electrical signal.

Silverhead is right. After removing the USB cable , the humm stops.

I will try to find a hum eliminator device for the times i play with the processor connected to my PC.

Thanks for the help