JamesBooksGG

Looking for a controller for HX Stomp!

That pedal looks like the ultimate MIDI controller. I wouldn't trust the Bluetooth function on stage, but the USB Host feature and everything else looks great. The price is also very reasonable. 

• Thanks 1

I use the Morningstar MC6 mkii. It has 6 footswitches and a wonderful LCD screen which makes it that much easier to know what it is controlling at any given moment.

Blackstar Live Logic MIDI Controller.... Bought for advanced control of a Pigtronix Infinity, and it's just amazingly easy and efficient (and sturdy).

6F85D94C-7CE4-4219-A2FA-EC82E822211E.jpeg.22959044dac43b2a8c290dcc98d9a71f.jpeg

7 hours ago, MasaoTanaka said:

Does it work for all three modes of the HX STOMP? Preset, stomp and snapshot mode?

The MODE has nothing to do with it. If a device sends PC, CC and Toggling CC then it will control the Stomp, including changing the MODE.

The Blackstar site seems to be down, so I can't look at the manual, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't do all of the above.

To see what CAN be controlled by MIDI on the Stomp, refer to the MIDI section of the Stomp manual.