Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PODxt Live Issues - Seeking Experienced Help

I'm having issues with my PODxt Live that have stumped not only Line 6 technical support staff, but also experienced producers who are familiar with a range of recording hardware and software.

It's become clear that I'm going to need the help of someone who is specifically experienced with the PODxt Live, preferably someone who also understands Windows 10 very well and has a good knowledge of Reaper, Ableton Live and/or FL Studio. It would be ideal if this person is also able to call over Discord.

The main issue I'm having involves PODxt Live preventing audio sending to and from other applications, such as media players, web browsers and voice chat apps. Various fixes have been attempted, mostly involving things like switching between exclusive and shared modes, driver shenanigans and different sample rates. None of these fixes has solved the fundamental problem so far, despite the deep technical knowledge of those who've tried to help.

Ultimately, the goal here is to have a simple, problem free workflow where I can have the PODxt Live plugged in and able to record while sharing the live audio over Discord with collaborating artists in realtime.

If you think you may be able to help, or know of someone who might, please don't hesitate to reply. I'll take all the help I can get.